“A Love Story That Ends With A Broken Heart”
This is a story about a woman I fell in love with in the 80’s and my thoughts, emotions and feeling toward her lasted until October 2006 when she ended our relationship. There were several reasons she gave me for breaking away from us but none I could believe; none that I would accept. She said she needed space; time alone to make some decisions about her marriage. She was married, you see, and had been for 14 years. She and her husband had been separated and when she found me, he crawled out of the woodwork.
She wanted me to wait for her but she admitted that she didn’t think I would. I remember kissing her on the top of her head and telling her “I wasn’t going anywhere”. It’s been nearly three years since I said “I wasn’t going anywhere” and her parting words, our last kiss and our most intimate moments still echo in my mind and weigh heavily on my heart.
There were supposed to be three stories: HIS story (mine); Her story (hers); and Our story. When we finally got together, we talked about our paths, how they crossed over the years, our marriages, our children, our experiences and how we finally made it – being together. Unfortunately for me and you, the reader of this story, there will be only one – HIS story (mine). For you see, I’ve not only lost her love but we are no longer friends and do not communicate with each other.
We promised each other, once we were together, that we would always talk to one another. We would talk out our difference, talk about our problems and never let anything separate us again – either emotionally or physically. We believed we were meant to be together, we believed we were meant for each other. We thought we were happy together. We promise each other and ourselves,,,,,,
This is the first installment – just too wet your appetites. If you want to hear more, hit me back (respond to this post) and I’ll continue.
Love and Highest Regards
Big Daddy 54!!!
Big Daddy 54!!!
Hi Daddy Rich I would like to hear more about your story.Do tell--for I am seeking resolutions for broken hearts.I will be checking your blog for more of your story.
ReplyDeleteI knew that I got my writing skills from you!!! This is a great begining! Way to grab my attention. keep up the great work
ReplyDelete-RachelRich